Wednesday 18 April 2012

Packing again

Conference spring meetings keep me busy this time of year. Last weekend I went to the Northern Conference meeting which was held in Elliot Lake. Tomorrow I'm flying to Nova Scotia. I thought I would travel light this time but seeing the pile beside my little suitecase I realize it will not happen; in addition to my personal stuff I have to take 60 copies of Bishop's Reports and my mini office which includes a laptop, notebook, some handy constitutional and policy documents, a Bible, Occational Services -book, and my crochet project, which works for me as a rosary. I pray when I'm crocheting.

I know that my luggage will be lighter when I'm coming back. So will be my heart, I'm sure. Even though I go to these meetings - any meetings for that matter- with a wary heart, I always come back with a joyous one.

No comments:

Post a Comment